Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Self Reflection

Well being a truck driver you have a lot of time to think. I mean you sit in a truck for 14 hours a day just driving. Its a very lonely life actually. Being alone all the time, every day, night and day. So you have lots of time to reflect on your life. I think about how I have changed through out the years. When I was 14 I swore I would never live to see 18. Well once I hit 18 I swore I'd never see 21. Well I am past all that now. I'm 29 and loving life. I have a beautiful wife and 2 kids at home. They are the only reason I'm out every day driving this truck. If I didn't have them to support and take care of I'd probably not be doing anything. I wouldn't have a reason. So having said all that I'm now upping my time out on the road by a extra day a week. I will now be out for 6 days a week. That extra day out will help them and me out alot. They say money doesn't buy happiness but it sure does make it alot easier to enjoy the other things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment