Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back On The Road

Well I am back on the road after being home just 34 hours. It sucks but I figure I gotta make the money. I just found out my cousin is starting to drive for Schneider on Saturday. Good for him. The bad part about it- he got the account I wanted. Its not his fault. Its Schneider. I mean they knew I wanted the spot. Why didn't they offer him this position then give me the option to switch accounts? I mean hes young, no kids, no wife so no real reason he HAS to be home every day. I on the other hand have a wife and 2 kids at home that would love to see me everyday. Totally messed up. If I can find a different job that gets me home everyday I will snatch it up. I mean this isn't all bad being home every week for 2 days but its just the point of the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment