Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lesson Learned

Well after almost a year and a half driving I have learned a valuable lesson- when fueling up hold onto the nozzle. I learned this after being blasted in the face with 60 gallons a minute of diesel fuel after the nozzle fell out of the tank. I had my bungee strap holding it in but it just wasnt strong enough I guess. It slipped out and I looked down (dumb) and it proceeded to blast me in the face, along with the inside of my truck, as i had the door open. Diesel fuel in the eyes does not feel good and its very hard to get off. It's very oily. Well i finsihed fueling, came back to the distribution center here in cedar falls, dropped my trailer, and hightailed it back to the truck stop to shower. Mark this down as a lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! That's funny Matt! You just made my day, lol.

    ReplyDelete