Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Friends

How important are friends? Do people have to have them? What the secrets to making and, more importantly, keeping friends?

I have no answers to the above questions because I for one don't have any friends. Sure I have the occasional person I text a couple words to now and then. Couple people I talk on the phone with every now and then. But I don't have that one or two people that you can tell anything to. That knows your fears, likes, dislikes, favorite pizza, how old you are, and your feelings.

I try to be myself but evidentially that isn't how you make friends. I've been told to not speak my mind so much. Not be judgmental, not have a opinion about everything. Basically not be who I am truly.

I guess if the key to making and keeping friends is to be a mindless drone follower, with no opinion, who doesn't tell anyone what they think, then I guess I'll just stay lonely. Cause I can't stop being who i am. It's the only thing in the end that you truly have to hold onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment